Listing Courtesy of Platinum Properties/The Keyes Company
2 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Run don't walk! Amazing opportunity to purchase this Jupiter townhome. End unit on the river. Walk out your doors to the lush greens and one of the most beautiful riverfront boardwalks in the community. Drop your kayak in the water right behind your home. Come see this clean and well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths townhome. Newer A/C but otherwise original interior. This is your chance to own a townhome on the river in this highly sought after neighborhood.
||6271 Riverwalk Lane 6
No Homestead $2,587
Assigned School Zones
- Limestone Creek Elementary School
- Jupiter Middle School
- Jupiter High School
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Manager On Site, Pickleball, Picnic Area, Pool, Shuffleboard, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- Carpet, Tile
- Great, Laundry-Inside
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs
- Open Patio, Open Porch
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre
Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Maintenance-Exterior, Management Fees, Manager, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Roof Maintenance
- Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,Lease OK w/Restrict,Maximum # Vehicles,No Lease 1st Year
- Indiantown Road to Central Blvd. North on Central to first right into community of Riverwalk. Drive back thru the tree lined entrance, past boat ramp and kayak storage to building 6721. End Unit 6.
Property Listed By Platinum Properties/The Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.