Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Services
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A spacious single-family home, updated throughout, situated in a friendly, quiet, and secluded neighborhood. Boast an open concept, 3 bed 2 bath with split-bedroom plan, home office/bonus room, new wood floors in the main living areas, new electrical panel, remodeled kitchen with large pantry, New stainless steel kitchen appliances, beverage cooler, new ceiling fans, recessed lighting, fresh exterior paint, updated HVAC, ample storage shed, large fenced backyard. Come enjoy all the best West Boca has to offer including 'A' Rated schools, shopping, excellent Parks and close to major thoroughfares. Don't miss this beautiful home. Make your move, before someone else does!
||10234 Sleepy Brook Way
County Only,Homestead $1,617
Assigned School Zones
- Coral Sunset Elementary School
- Loggers' Run Community Middle School
- West Boca Raton High School
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric, Window/Wall
- Den/Office, Family
- Extra Building
- Comp Shingle
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre
- Driveway,Garage - Attached
- Lease OK,None
- Palmetto Park Road, South on 441 / State Road 7, West on Judge Winikoff Rd, South on Sleepy Brook Rd. Property on Right.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Services
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.