Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Preferred Part
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Enjoy all the tender loving care in this 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath in a great gated community! House has an upstairs Loft that other models have used for a 4th Bedroom. This home is bright and airy with many windows. Spacious Living Room and Formal Dining Room with an Open Kitchen connected to the Family Room with great backyard views. This part of Starblaze has some of the best real estate with no backyard neighbors and fenced, offering privacy. Newer Kitchen Appliances & Corian Counter tops, are just some of the amenities this house has to offer. Elementary School is within walking distance and the house is close to shopping and downtown Lake Worth and the Beach.
||5095 Starblaze Drive
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer
- Basketball, Exercise Room, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Pantry, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Den/Office, Laundry-Inside, Laundry-Util/Closet, Loft
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Spa Tub & Shower
- Auto Sprinkler, Fence, Open Patio, Shutters
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Interior Lot,Paved Road
- 2+ Spaces,Drive - Decorative,Garage - Attached
- Burglar Alarm,Gate - Unmanned
Cable, Common Areas, Security
- Buyer Approval,Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,No Lease First 2 Years
- From I95, West on Lantana Road, North on Haverhill Road, West into community on Nautica Isles Blvd, North on Rising Comet Lane, West on Starblaze Drive to property on the Right.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Preferred Part
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.