Listing Courtesy of The Corcoran Group
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautifully renovated sprawling ranch style home on a .9 acre lot in sought after Kingsland home division just 2.5 miles to Downtown Delray Beach. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, updated kitchen with all new GE appliances, gas cooktop, and granite counters. New wood-like durable vinyl flooring in all living areas, large master suite, a split floor-plan, and large open living areas. 36' lap style pool and screened deck accessible from all living areas, looking out at the large fenced lot. The home has an attached 2 car garage plus a detached 1 car garage with 2nd driveway ideal for boat and RV parking. Also parking for work trucks or business vehicles. The out building could also be converted to a guest house. New electric panels, new well pump, new pool pump, and a full set of accordion shutters.
||4444 Maurice Drive
County Only $5,846
- Auto Garage Open, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- Bike - Jog, Street Lights
- Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile, Marble, Vinyl Floor, Wood Floor
- Cabana Bath, Family, Laundry-Inside, Laundry-Util/Closet, Util-Garage, Workshop
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Auto Sprinkler, Fence, Screened Patio, Shutters, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Cable,Electric,Gas Natural,Septic,Well Water
- 1/2 to < 1 Acre
- 185.0 ft x 220.0 ft
- 2+ Spaces,Drive - Circular,Garage - Attached,Garage - Building,Garage - Detached
- Burglar Alarm,Fence
- Atlantic Ave west just past Congress to Barwick N to Maurice Dr. entrance to Kingsland. No gate.
Property Listed By The Corcoran Group
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.