Listing Courtesy of The Keyes Company
2 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A hidden gem in central Boca Raton. The Patios is a small quiet community. Large 2/2 condo with tile floors in living areas and new carpet in the bedrooms Updated plumbing! Unit just painted inside Large kitchen with pass through to dining room Walk in closets Huge screened patio with a wet bar and sliding glass doors to open in the winter for an awesome cross breeze. Great place to entertain guests or just enjoy dinner outside. Very big layout with amazing views, this is a second floor unit, but the building has elevator. This building is very close to community pool, exercise room, tennis courts and bbq areas. this is a 55+ community. The condo comes with one covered parking spot. Close to everything Boca Raton and South Florida has to offer. Close to the beaches and Town Center Ma
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Common Laundry, Exercise Room, Picnic Area, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis
- Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- 10 to <25 Acres
- Assigned,Carport - Detached,Guest
Common Areas, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Laundry Facilities, Lawn Care, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Buyer Approval,No Lease
- Lyons Road south of Palmetto Park Road. Turn right on Sw 14th Street. Follow around to building #9170.
Property Listed By The Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.