Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Services
3 / 3.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Location! Location! Location! This 3 story 3 bedroom/3.5 bath boutique style townhome community is walking distance away to the beaches in the downtown area of Boca Raton. Walk to restaurants, entertainment, movies, concerts in Mizner Park and Royal Palm Plaza. Features include marble and wood flooring; elevator; newer appliances, all white kitchen cabinets with a one car garage and extra garage space in the parking garage. This townhouse is in excellent condition, well-maintained and very clean. A true pleasure to show .
Assigned School Zones
- Boca Raton Elementary School
- Boca Raton Community Middle School
- Boca Raton Community High School
- Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Spa-Hot Tub
- Built-In Shelves, Elevator, Sky Light(S)
- Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood Floor
- Laundry-Inside, Storage
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Covered Balcony
- Flat Tile
- < 1/4 Acre,East of US-1
- Deeded,Garage - Attached,Vehicle Restrictions
- Security Sys-Leased
Common Areas, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance
- Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,No Truck/RV
- From Federal Hwy. take Palmetto Park Rd east towards the ICW bridge. Turn left onto 5th Avenue. Take 1st left onto E Boca Raton Road. Home on your left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Services
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.